Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Quest for a New Me

I started this journey on July 1 after major back surgery and the need to get healthier and lose some major weight!! I have kept track of all my carbs and sugar since July 1. Right now I am NOT disclosing my weight but will share pounds lost as I go. As of today I have lost 11 pounds and 10". I am doing the Belly Cure book and then adjusting recipes as I go. The jest of it is you get 120 carbs and 15 grams of sugar a DAY. Sounds easy..right...NOT!! As I go I will share recipes I like, weight loss and other bits of information. Follow along as I work on a healthier new me!

Errin

3 comments:

  1. Diet Strawberry Shortcake
    1 plain rice cake
    cream cheese
    sugar free strawberry jam
    whip cream

    This is actually really good :)Put cream cheese on the rice cake, top with a little of the jam and then a spritz of whip cream. 12 carbs and 0 sugar!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reeses Peanut Butter Cup...OK not exactly

    Plain Rice Cake
    Nutella (or there is another one one that has less sugar)
    Peanut Butter - I use Simply Jif

    Put a THIN (1 tsp) nutela on the rice cake
    Put a layer of Peanut Butter (1T) over the nutella

    ENJOY!! Good "sweet" treat

    ReplyDelete